Friday 12 December 2014

bonjour

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulillah, I've just created a new blog. Before this, I had a blog once. I used it when I was about 10 to 12 years old, and the blog was kinda girly and childish and it was kinda mess. I had trouble to delete the blog, so I created a new one. Well, I dont have any idea to talk about. I guess lets start with introduction. Mon nom est Anati. Anati for short. There are 4 people in my family including me. My father, mother, lil sister and me. Since my father left us (died) about 2 weeks ago. So, theres only 3 of us left. It was really hard to accept the fact that my father left us so early and when I'm only 14 years old. Well, know you know that I'm 14 right? I think thats all for now, want to hear more stories about my life? check out my next post. Actually I made this blog is to share you guys about my life, stories, experience. About teen life and anything else thats kinda fun. Bye. sayaorangmelayu. Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment